Thursday, October 3, 2013

New Adult...More than just Contemporary

I love me some contemporary romance, especially in the New Adult category. It was books like Easy, Damaged, and Fallen Too Far that hooked me on New Adult and inspired me to reach out to those readers when publishing Speak Easy. 

Because even though it's set in 1923, it's still at heart a story about a 20-year-old "new adult" finding her way, craving independence and excitement, making mistakes, and enjoying sexual freedom. 

A lot. ;)

I honestly didn't know how tough it would be to get NA fans to try something new, and I get giddy when people write me saying they were reluctant to pick up a non-contemp book but ended up loving it. So when I was approached about adding Speak Easy to a bundle of non-contemp books to help spread the word that NA is expanding, I jumped at the opportunity. 

Curious? Looking to branch out into other areas of New Adult but don't want to break the bank? Read on, my dears, and...

Fall for the new New Adult: a campaign to spread the word that New Adult is expanding into new and exciting categories like Historical, Fantasy, Science Fiction, Gothic, and more! 

Follow along to find out why best-selling NA authors & NA bloggers are excited to see New Adult expand outside of contemporary. (Full schedule can be found here.) 

And as an incentive to give the new NA a try, the Fall for New Adult bundle set will be available for a limited time. Set includes 4 great non-contemporary NA novels for only $3.99!


Something for everyone! :)

Cheers!
Melanie



We want to know why YOU want to see NA expand too! Join the campaign by grabbing the gif. above and blogging/tweeting about why YOU want to see NA expand! #NACampaign





Purchase the Fall for New Adult bundle set here

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs